10/21/2007

the google give us

I always use google, I think I could get the better service from it . I have never think how they can do it , but when I see a little about the google story . I begin to admire them . And I'm very happy to choose the google blog and the gmail. I see the great company this world .Never compromise your ideals because someone said it’s impossible, stupid, or a waste of time. I think this idea not only use the company also everyone .Go against the grain. Don’t believe in other people’s visions for you, believe in your own.
After the apple company ,I can't see the really great company in the this world . Most company is for the momeny at first. But google tell us Do focus on changing the world, don’t focus on the money. If you provide value, the money will come. And they did.
Beat your own path through the wilderness. Everyone could be the Google ,the world will be different!

1 条评论:

Steven Xiong 说...

怎么突然就想到英文了
之前我也说过
Google是这个时代最伟大的公司
20世纪的苹果,21世纪的Google
他们是这个互联网的中心
并且唯一有成为这个中心的资格,只要他们继续的坚持